Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Football games, ponies, and playdates...

Reese's first pony tail... and she's waving bye bye. Don't mind the imprisonment we have her in... we try to limit her mobility to just the living room. Ok so our internet has been down again this last week... again I can't really be complaining since we just happen to be borrowing it from our neighbors. Nothing really monumental has happened this last little while, Todd got accepted to BYU-I and now we are waiting to hear what track we will be on so we know when we'll have to move (hopefully he can start in January so we can just get him done with school and get on with our lives). Work has pretty much been the same. Yesterday we fed the missionaries - don't you wonder what it would be liking serving in an area like Pocatello, can you imagine the excitement after you open your call (and the relief their mothers probably felt). This week we'll be going to a friends reception and to Torben and Angela's baby shower. So hopefully I'll have a few more things to blog about next time.
Last Thursday my friend Kallie came down and we had a little play date. She has a little girl a couple months older than Reese - here they are pretending to be best friends. Elexzia (sorry Kallie if I spelled her name wrong but I just can't remember) mostly liked to pull Reese's hair (no doubt she was jealous of her static do), they weren't so much interested in each other but someday maybe when they can actually play a little more and we can set them free to have all sorts of adventures.
Yes Reese's hair is finally getting long enough to pull it back in a little clip, the only problem is her hair is so fine and straight it usually slides out shortly after putting it in, but so everyone knows we do attempt to control the beast (her hair).
Eating can ware anyone out, she had been fighting a nap all day and then finally gave in.

A couple bronco games ago... Grandma and Grandpa (Todd's parents) came up to watch the game with us. Grandma was so excited to play with Reese since she doesn't see her every week anymore (she used to watch her once a week). Grandpa is most likely thrilled to have another bronco fan in the family.

This was watching the last bronco game... I mentioned that Reese used to love watching basketball... not so much with football and think it's too hard for her to see what's going on (jeez sometimes I struggle with it too)... but she loves to be with her daddy.



2 comments:

Megan said...

I just love her hair, the ponytail is really cute! I also like the picture with her daddy, don't you just love how our children must love their daddy's teams? Poor Cooper has been designated a Cubs fan...

Candi said...

oh, so cute. I'm so excited everytime you post. I love the pony tail - work with the hair, not against it! I wish we could all be together for game days. Games are so much better with fellow fans. Hope you have fun at Angela's shower. Please take lots of pictures and post them for me so that I don't feel so left out :) We miss you all so much. I can't wait to come out to ID to see everyone!