Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sorry everyone...our internet sucks again...

Reese's Halloween Picture.

Sorry everyone our internet hasn't been working all month... but I came to the college today with Todd (who had to do some homework) and thought I better put a few updates on here. So in the last month here are a few things that we have been doing (sorry these pictures aren't in order yet again.. I need to get better at fixing that but I really don't have the time right now):On Friday we rode down with our good friends Amanda and Shawn to watch a Marsh Valley High School football game (I think the last one I went to was last fall when Tyler and Candi were here). It was fun to get out of the house and actually go somewhere and do something. Reese was able to see Grandpa Welch (who is the principle/athletic director) and get some loves from him, and Todd was able to see some old friends from high school he hasn't seen in a while. This was Reese's first game and she was clapping the whole time - she really liked to watch the cheerleaders- I think we might have to find some pom poms for the next one.
All the grandkids on my side got together a few weeks ago to get pictures taken in the halloween costumes - aren't the all so stinking cute Ethan-the dragon, Mason-the firefighter, Dylan-the monkey, Brooklynn-the butterfly, and our little cookie monster. We just got the pictures taken at wal-mart and I thought the lady that took them was kind of rude-but we ended up with some cute pictures anyway.
Reese helping mommy with the laundry... even though she is making a huge mess it's fine with me, it keeps her entertained while I fold the other baskets.
Whopper Monster-- chowing down on some candy at our Ward Halloween Party (this is also the first ward activity we've actually gone to -which is sad considering we've been in the ward for 2 1/2 years and we are moving in 2 months... we better be a little more involved in our new ward.
Reese actually looking like a girl - or so my mom would say. Usually I just let her hair run wild but a couple of days ago I decided maybe I should actually start doing it since it's getting long enough.
These are all from the Halloween Party... Reese took off while all the trick or treaters went around... she's not used to having this much space to roam around in.
Which one is the real cookie monster?
All the candy is gone... dang those trick or treaters!!
Reese and her decapitated Elmo bucket.
Cookie monsters also like to eat chicken noodle soup not just cookies. The ward served Soup and a Roll which was yummy!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Love her costume! She makes a great cookie monster! Congrats on the walking as well!

AMY LEVATAU said...

oh my gosh, she is officially the cutest baby ever! I LOOOVE her halloween costume! how CUTE!!

Candi said...

Oh my gosh, she is getting so big! I love the group shot - Reese can only move her eyes, not her face - it's hilarious. Annagrace is the same way in her dog costume.

The Bee Family said...

Oh everytime I see her picture I just want to squeeze her she's sooooo CUTE!

Ash said...

She's so darn cute! I love the costume!