Thursday, June 18, 2009

I know... I know...

So I haven't been much of a blogger lately. We really haven't being doing much though I swear. Todd did get a promotion at work (which is actually the same position he had when he worked in Pocatello -- but either way we're glad he's moving up). They didn't have his position open when we moved up here so we were just waiting for one to open up. We haven't really gone anywhere or done anything either -- mostly due to all the rain. I did take a short trip home to Preston a few weekends ago and spent some time with my mom who I hadn't seen in like a month. Maybe I'll have some new pics when we go home this weekend for Father's Day.

I did have a mini photo shoot at the beginning of the new month with my friend Josie's new baby. It was a struggle to get some successful pictures since we didn't start taking them until later and we had really poor lighting and I didn't want to use my flash. So here are a few from the night.






2 comments:

Candi said...

they turned out really cute!

ksleightfam said...

Those are really cute pictures you took of Braylee, i wish you were closer and i'd have you take some of Konner!