Friday, November 14, 2014

26 weeks and counting...

Just a little update...
A short clip of my latest ultrasound. The baby you see first is the girl and the baby that's bent in half with his toes up over his head is the boy (pretty flexible little chap). Everything is going great so far. Babies are measuring great and everything looks as it should. The girl is weighing in at approx. 2lbs 2oz and baby boy is weighing in at approx. 2lbs 4oz. 2 months to go!

I think my nesting has already kicked in because I know here shortly I'll be too big and uncomfortable to do anything. Even though I have absolutely no energy I still try to check a few things off my to do list when I can. Most of the time I'm too wiped out to do much of anything though.

Last weekend some great friends of mine threw me a baby shower. I am so grateful for the friends and family that came and helped us prepare a bit more for these babies. 

No comments: