Friday, February 22, 2008

Back to work...

Sorry but I've been really lazy lately and haven't taken any pictures... this week I started back at work... and I thought I would be excited to get out of the house during the week... but I really would rather be home now. If the option to stay at home all the time was available I would definitely jump on it... but seeing as we are poor and Todd still needs to get through school I have to work. I suppose It's only 30 hours a week... It's worked out nice that we don't have to get a baby sitter with our schedules... and the day that we both have to work (Friday) Grandma Welch comes up to babysit.

Today we entered Reese into a baby contest at Wal-Mart. We just had to submit a photo... and we should find out tomorrow if the rest of the world thinks she is as cute as we think she is. I don't really think the prize is anything super fabulous... but just to have the bragging rights would be nice (I'm a terrible mother, I know).

I promise to take some pictures for the next post...

2 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Kim-I'm sorry you have to go back to work. I tried to get you a job at home! It's so hard though. I hate it and I only do 2 days a week. I don't understand why some rich people don't just give us moms a bunch of money so we can just chill with our baby's all the time!

The Bee Family said...

P.S. Will you check out the comments on my post..beautiful blue eyes I had a question for you. Thanks!