Friday, May 22, 2009

Some new pics...

These pictures are actually from a couple of weeks ago when I went down to my brother's wedding dinner. The first few are just playing around at the Grandmas' house and then the actual dinner down at the Coppermill in Logan. Playing on Grandma Nan's swing set... eyeing the neighbor girls jumping on the trampoline. I don't think Reese has ever jumped on a trampoline yet... every opportunity there were always older kids jumping... so some day hopefully she'll be able to.
Just chillin' in Nan's living room.
Playing with one of the neighbor boys. Reese had fun playing the drums on the rubard leaves.
If Reese only knew what glorious raspberries will growing on those soon. Mmmm!
Girls can play with trucks too.
If you know Reese very well then you know 'puppy' is one of her favorite words. Which is odd since she is never around any, except when we go to Grandma's. Reese petting Kody.
All smiles waiting for dinner to be served.
Reese snagged one of her cousin Brooklynn's ponies.

Reese now with both of Brookie's ponies. I love Dylan in the background.
My sis-in-law Suzy, Brookie, and Mom.
2 silly little boys. My nephews Ethan and Mason. Don't you just wonder what they are thinking about.
The Newlyweds. My brother Justin and Cami.
The newlyweds and the parents.
Justin and Cami's little boy Dylan. This child has the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen.

My aunt LaDawn wrangling the wild children, keeping them out of harms way, while her daughter Vanessa twirls Mason around.
My niece Brooklynn.

My brother Chris tending to the needs of his 3 year old.

No comments: