Thursday, November 11, 2010

Haven't been up to much...



Well we haven't been up to much... last weekend I took some wedding pictures for a friend. It was my first time doing something like that and I don't think they turned out too bad. I also designed their wedding announcement but that was last month.


Congrats again Jen and Keith.
I gave Boston his first haircut. Which was also my first haircut. Todd had to hold him down while I used the clippers on him - apparently 9 month olds don't like to sit still when there is a buzzing sound all over their head. I just trimmed his little mohawk with some scissors. It's not perfect but at least he doesn't look so wild now.

2 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Kim! You did such a great job on the pictures and the haircut! You are amazing. And I am so jealous of Bostons hair. Haha I wish Ben had enough to even do a decent mohawk. Cute cute kids you have!

Erica Bazil said...

I've always known you were talented but now I know it goes even far beyond what I knew to be true! :) You did great on those announcements - I love your designs. And I think your gift at photography is pretty amazing as well. I will definitely have to reccommend you to anyone I know down there that might be looking!

Now this might be too nosy, or maybe more info was on facebook in the past (I never check that out really) but I thought Jen was already married. Did her husband pass away or did they split up? Well, I'm super happy for her, and again, you did a great job with their wedding!