Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Look what I can do" - update my blog

It has been well over a month... and I thought I better get an update in here before I get too behind. To be honest January has been pretty dull. We're all going bananas cooped up in the house all day.

A couple of weeks ago it snowed a good 6 inches and we finally got Reese some snow pants. She'd been asking for some snow pants for weeks. I don't think she liked playing in the snow as much as she thought she would. She especially didn't like all the layering and making sure socks and boots don't get any snow in them. She did have fun though. She made a snow angel and tried making snowballs to throw at dad. She even made a friend with the girl across the street and together they had fun scraping armfuls of snow off of our cars.
Just some cute pics of my best little guy - after eating an oreo.

The kids had some fun with the balloons left over from Todd's birthday. No, I didn't take any pictures from his birthday. Both Todd and I worked on his birthday, but earlier that week we went down and celebrated at his parents house. On Todd's actual birthday the kids and I got a few things rounded up when he came home for lunch. Just dinner, some balloons, and a gift from the kids (Community Season 1). Todd also got a ukulele from me.
6 blossoms on the Amaryllis we got for Christmas from Grandma Kathy. Usually we get 2-3 blossoms but 6!
Boston LOVES hats! He is constantly wearing hats out of Reese's dress up box, Daddy's hat, or even just random tupperware buckets.


Playing a little air guitar.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Boston is so grown up looking! You will for sure have to keep the girls away from that one!! Wow he's a cutie!

The Bee Family said...

I swear your kids never quite smiling! They are so cute!