Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dancing Queen

Reese had her first dancer performance today. It wasn't an actual recital just a Christmas program to show what they've been learning so far. She did so great. She has a lot of stage presence - which is no surprise given her personality. She did really good at trying to follow her teachers - we look forward to many more performances in her future. I was so proud of her! Todd missed the performance but watched the recording with her when he got home from work. We're grateful for the 3 grandmas and 1 grandpa that showed up to support her too!
All ready to go - showing us her twirls. Look at that footwork!
Quite the little poser!

2 comments:

The Bee Family said...

K I know I say it everytime but you seriously have the dang cutest kids! I just love them and they aren't even gonna remember who I am. Boo hoo. Love all the post. And honestly Reeses costume was amazing did you have a pattern or just make it from scratch? I'm jealous we weren't invited to the PJ party. What's up with that? :)

The Higbees said...

Seriously, that dance was the CUTEST ever!! She did so good!! And I love all the holiday and pj party pics!!