Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween

So these pictures are not in order what-so-ever! Halloween was full of grandma visits. We started off fairly early and made our way down to Brigham City to see Todd's Grandma and had a nice visit and enjoyed some delish grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. It had been a while since Grandma Roxcy had seen Reese and Boston. I was kind of worried they would be really shy, especially Boston. Quite the opposite - Boston was very social. I guess he figured since her name was Grandma she must be ok. After we left Brigham we headed north and stopped in Preston to see my mom and Grandma Nan. While we were there we got the kids in their costumes. Reese even went trick-or-treating next door to a friends house. We left just in time to make it to Downey for their Trunk-or-Treat.
2 cute wiches - Reese and Addie.
I just think this picture is too cute with their two little witch hats! Check out Boston's loot!

Getting some goodies from Uncle Thomas and Grandpa. The kids weren't too thrilled with Grandpa's mask.
After trunk-or-treating we enjoyed some Little Ceaser's Pizza (Reese's request).
We found another friend while we were getting goodies. Reese's good friend Brody.

All ready to go - at Grandma Nans.
The cutest witch and puppy. By the way I made Reese's costume this year. I was quite proud of myself, considering last year I couldn't even read a pattern and had to have my mom make it.
Boston getting some goodies!

No comments: