Friday, December 21, 2007

Not what I wanted to hear...

So I had a Dr appt yesterday at 8:30 and of course I was hoping to hear some good news...but instead...just the typical we'll see you next week...unless something happens by then... we did set a date to get induced... well rather the Dr did... but it's not until January 1st in the evening!!! Hello!!!! that is another 10 days from now... (conveniently when all the Dr's get back from their holiday). So it kind of irks me that we are not doing it sooner... for reason #1 it's 10 days away... which seems like 10 years... and BIG reason #2 we found out that with the insurance the out of pocket max is like double if we have the baby next year rather than this year... this year it's only like $3500 which we can handle but not more than that... so of course we have been trying to get some other arrangements made if we have to induce...but the office isn't open on Fridays... and no one will be there until Wednesday at the earliest... So I am kind of freaking out.. hopefully this added stress will cause me to go into labor... I'm trying to stay busy around the house hoping it will bring on some contractions... seriously need this baby out by the end of the year... (not to mention the wonderful tax break we would be getting!!!!) I'm over the whole having the baby on Christmas... she needs to get out and I don't care when as long as it's in 2007. So yeah.. that's my current stress... sorry if you all think I'm a crazy person... until the next emotional outbreak....

1 comment:

Tina said...

Kim we all know you are a crazy person!! But I totally know how you feel!! Ethan was 7 days late and it was killing me!! now I am excited to see how everything went!! love ya girl!