Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not much going on but I'll post anyways...


Reese I think has had enough of the video games - she is obviously a little bored and would like to watch some real television and not a dumb NBA game. My little Brother Tyler has been staying at our house since Saturday (while my mother and grandmother enjoy themselves in Mesquite). Luckily he is easily entertained (thanks to Tim's X-Box). However... it's kind of annoying when there is more than just him at the house... (for the people in the room not playing the game - not so entertaining).
Funny faces. Believe it or not this is actually a mid giggle face. She loves her new princess phone... and for those of you that noticed... Todd's face is naked, apparently he messed up when he was trimming and had to shave the whole thing off. I'm not too sure how I feel about it. Yes I do prefer him with facial hair. Which is a major bummer if we end up moving to Rexburg (stinky rules).
Yes we are still in the slobbery stage. We went shopping today and Reese nibbled on her zipper the entire time... thus we have a half soaked jacket. Her two bottom teeth are coming in quite nicely, teething hasn't been too bad (others have told me horror stories and thankfully things have been pretty easy - much like every other stage in her life thus far - praise the lord). Also you will notice that we are sitting up pretty well too. She does have a nice round bottom to sit on and toppling almost never happens... unless she gets really excited.

6 comments:

AMY LEVATAU said...

ok kim, reese is the CUTEST thing ever!! i love all the pics...you guys are such a cute little family!

AMY LEVATAU said...

ps, i'm adding you to my list of blogs, ok? :)

Megan said...

Hey, your mom and grandma went to Tuacahn! I was there this week too and saw them...I didn't get to say hi but they were there. Good times!

Ash said...

Oh my gosh! Reese is the cutest little kid! She pulls the most adorable faces, I LOVE it!

Candi said...

WE ARE GETTING VERY EXCITED!!! You will be here soon!!!

Tina said...

So your gift is at my moms house I will tell her to take it to your mom, 2 of the things will just have to be for your next little girl...... but one thing will still work if you go there soon!! Next time I come I need to just plan it ahead to met and do lunch or something!