Friday, July 4, 2008

A quickie...

I haven't left the blogging world just to let you all know... Our posts will not be quite as frequent since we no longer have a reliable internet source and the only time I can blog is at ISU or my inlaws (where I currently am at the moment... and all they have is dial up talk about frustrating... ). So not too much going on.. Reese is six months old and is one crazy chica. She loves to splash like a mad woman in the bathtub, she growls instead of talking, she has the cubbiest legs and cheeks, and the wildest hair. She is super happy baby and doesn't get upset when strangers hold or play with her. She thinks it's hilarious when you clap in her face and give her raspberries on the back of her neck. The VCR remote control is her favorite toy - she actually liked the DVD remote better but since we use that one more often she had to get the VCR remote. I don't have any pictures with me that I can post. She just keeps growing... I'm sure she is about at the twenty pound mark. We had to reschedule her 6 month check up so I'm not quite sure. Last night we enjoyed the fireworks in logan from the mall parking lot. Lots of family was enjoyed Reese and fought over who got to hold her next. Next Tuesday we leave for Georgia.. yeah a vacation!!! I'll try to keep you all updated more often - I'm just lazy and don't get to the school as often as I would like. Anyway I better go spend time with the family.

1 comment:

The Bee Family said...

Hey we've been missing you in the blogging world! Just do your best we understand! :) Seriously though we've got to get together for some summer fun before it's gone. I dying for the lake...but how well do you think that will go over with the little ones?