Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pictures!!!

Ok I finally made it to the library... here are a few pictures from our trip... for those of you that have already seen Candi's blog a lot of these are the same.. but either way here you go.
We were constantly telling Annagrace to give Reese loves - and we were never able to capture the moment properly on camera... this is the best attempt we got at them looking like they like each other.
This is from the balcony of our condo in Panama City, right by the Beach!!!
My two beach babes.
She seriously loved the beach, the water, being out in the sun, and especially her turtle floaty.

Naturally we dressed them up - Candi took some great pics for us the morning before we left for home. (there are some more if you check out the Welch's of the south blog)

2 comments:

Ash said...

Thanks for posting all of these pictures the last couple of posts. I love it! Reese has gotten so big, I can't believe it! You have such a cute little family! I love reading your blog and your humor, it makes me miss the good ol' days.

Tina said...

Oh it cant get any cuter than that!! WOW soooo cute! I love here swimming suit! and the little other thing!! So cute!!
Oh way go seeing you this weekend!! Your so pretty! I still just LOVE your hair!