Saturday, July 26, 2008

More pics...

So I don't really have time to type a whole lot but I thought it was pretty important to get some pictures on here for you all to enjoy. Sorry I've been such a slacker.. Todd is patiently waiting at the school with me while I hurry and post an update. So sorry the pictures really aren't in order and there are very many of them...

Annagrace had lots of fun toys to play with.
Before we headed off to the south we stopped at Grandmas to play.
At the SLC airport... anxious to be in the air.
Our layover in Minneapolis - still happy travelers.
The first meeting... we didn't get to their house until like midnight or one o'clock in the morning... Reese and Annagrace meeting for the first time...
Another tutu pic...


We only ate out at classy places... as you can tell (the kind that give you cardboard crowns to wear).
Obviously our skin has not seen the Florida sun...sorry about the whiteness....

2 comments:

AMY LEVATAU said...

reese is tooooo cute!! :) i loved all your pics, you guys are such a cute little familia

Megan said...

Yeah! Pictures! Super cute, I especially like the turtle floatie one and all of the tutu ones. Sounds like it was a fun vacation and I hear you, classy places that let you wear cardboard crowns are amazing places to eat!