Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're Back!!!

Yes everyone we have finally returned to the blogging world!! We finally went and got a new wireless USB thing and we are back in action!! Not that a ton has really happened in the last month and half but -- it stinks to have all these videos and pictures and not be able to share them with everyone. So as I get a few minutes here and there I will upload my favorites. Right now Reese is sitting in a laundry basket which is both entertaining for her and provides me the few minutes I need to type this... yes she is starting to crawl and get into everything! I miss the immobile days where I could just sit her on the floor with some toys and go about the apartment getting things done... So long to those days!!! Now we have to sit and play together (what a horrible thing to do - sit and play with your children). Well I better go get something else done... I'll be back soon!!!

1 comment:

Guh said...

that headband is seriously adorable on her!

i love it!

glad you're back!