Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The rest of July...

So to round out the remaining month in July... My mother, grandma, Reese and I made a trip to Downata Hot Springs enjoyed the pool for a few hours and had a nice picnic lunch. My mom wanted to have one last little jaunt before she had to go back to school/work and I wanted to prove to everyone that I wasn't joking when I told them Reese may have been a fish in another life. She swam the entire time we were in the pool; we were tired before she ever was (mostly because we had to lug her around the pool). The picture above is after we swam; eating lunch... Reese trying to savor any drops of Mountain Dew she can get her lips on.
Grandma - was over loaded with babies the week of the Rodeo. My nephew Dylan was staying at my mom's house for a few days while we were there... they enjoyed taking each other's toys and splashing in the bath tub. Dylan is about 4 months older than Reese - but about the same size. Reese was very envious of Dylan being able to crawl around the house. She would get on all fours and just rock and rock hoping to get somewhere... but it would only make her even more upset when she couldn't.

No comments: