Sunday, August 24, 2008

The baby is asleep, it's really late...and I want to blog!

So as I mentioned it is late and I should be in bed... but it's not happening. Todd is watching the Mens Olympic B-ball game (it's 12:45), the baby is asleep - so I am taking this opportunity to brush up on my photoshop and update my blog. Last night Todd, Reese and I went down to Downey to a get together with a bunch of people Todd went to school with and had a nice little dinner and campout (only we didn't camp out - since I had to work this morning). It was great to see some people we hadn't seen in a while and to see what they were up to. Todd brought his guitar and entertained everyone while we chatted around the fire and grilled up some good food. Reese was loving it all!! As you can tell she was mesmerized by the fire - and it actually put her to sleep within a few minutes. Don't mind me looking like a dork - but these are some of the only pictures I took of last night - maybe should have included some other people besides Reese and I in the pictures.
So Reese loves her cookie monster!! He has a plastic cookie attached to his arm and she is constantly chowing down on it - either that or his eyeballs (they are soft and she usually puts a whole eyeball in her mouth - mmm tasty)!
When every Reese is drinking a bottle she saves the last ounce to wear. When there is just a little bit left she bites the nipple and pulls it out of her mouth over and over again - getting little milk splatters everywhere!!! What a goon!!
So as I mentioned before I have a new camera and it has this neat setting - it takes the picture as soon as the person smiles. So here is me testing it out on Reese... which is an awesome feature if any of you have tried to capture precious moments with your children - not an easy feat if your camera isn't quick enough.

2 comments:

Tina said...

She is so dang cute, I know I say that all the time but she is!!
OH and I wanted to tell you it was so nice to see you at the Rodeo! I wish you would have had Resse- but oh well you were good to see to.. :)

Heather said...

Your baby sure is cute! I need to get me a camera like that.