Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy tappin' with Reese...

Reese LOVES her new Sunday shoes that she got to go with her Easter dress. She thinks they are tap dancing shoes. She constantly wants me put them on her and immediately starts dancing all over the house. I'm pretty sure she likes the sound they make. Included is her favorite song in the whole entire world -- Happy Tapping with Elmo. We have it on our Sesame Street CD and immediately brings a smile to her face (even mid cry) whenever she hears it.

*sorry it's crooked... I don't know how to fix it on the videos.




3 comments:

Heather said...

That's really cute! I think you have a star in the making...

The Bee Family said...

Oh isn't the warm weather great!? Looks like you enjoyed getting out of the apartment...I know that's all Sadies wanted to do all week! And her tap dancing is the stinking cutest..I love the video. Call next time your in Preston and we'll hang out...I'll be here for a bit. I need to call next week because TONS has happened. Eli got a job in Tennesse...so I'll be at my moms for a little bit.

Candi said...

Too cute! Annagrace has made me play it atleast 15 times already.