Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boston's Blessing Day

Yes I realize it's been nearly a month since my last post. Believe it or not I just haven't had a spare minute to sit down and upload pictures. Somebody in this house seems to always be in need of something. March 7th was Boston's Blessing Day and after much deliberation we decided to just have it here in Rexburg. We knew by doing this that it would limit who would be able to come but we had it here anyways. On Saturday most of my family actually came up and stayed in a hotel so they wouldn't have to get up early Sunday morning to be here by 9:30. My mom made sure to get a hotel with a pool so we could all go swimming. Reese loves to go swimming and I practically had to drag her out of the pool. The Olympic pool was pretty chilly and I kept trying to convince Reese that we should go over to the hot tub. Lost that battle.
{All the kids Ethan, Mason, Brooklynn and Reese}

Blessing Day. We are lucky to live in a complex that has a nice clubhouse - so we didn't have to all cram in our tiny apartment (which would have been impossible). We had a nice lunch -- it was actually quite a feast! BBQ shredded pork sandwiches, numerous salads, funeral potatoes, Oreo cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, and lots of other goodies. {Todd and his parents with Reese and Boston}
{Todd and his brothers: Thomas and Tim}

{A nice open mouth kiss from big sister!}

{My grandma Nan and my mom}

{My big boy and I}

{Father and Son}
{The Happy Family}
{My Big Boy!}
It turned out to be a really great day and we are very grateful to our friends and family that were able to make it and celebrate with us.

1 comment:

Dan n' Josie said...

Oh my gosh Kim, in the last picture he looks just like you. He is so cute!! That was quite a feast. It was sooo good. !!