Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just for Fun

I pulled a few pictures off my phone. Above: the kids trying to put off bedtime with a few pictures.
Reese loves her Lalaloopsies! We tuck them into bed every night. Reese thought they were a little too crowded having to share this pillow - so I had a little sewing project and made them each a little sleeping bag.
So Reese's hair has been a little scraggly lately, so I thought it was time for a haircut. I only wanted to cut 5-6 inches off but she insisted it be cut short like her cousin Brookie's. So it was done. It was pretty painful watching that first cut.
(Not styled obviously). It really has been kind of nice. It takes 2 seconds to comb through and a few minutes to curl/style. So there are advantages. Reese hasn't regretted her decision at all. She loves her short hair.

No comments: