Thursday, March 5, 2009

So it's been a while...

I haven't really been taking too many pictures lately -- I'm sure everyone is getting sick of seeing pictures of us just in the house being bored. It's staring to warm up so I'm getting excited about going outside to take some pictures. We have gone on a couple walks this week around the neighborhood but I haven't taken my camera with me yet. It's sooo nice to get out of the house even if it's just for 20-30 minutes (which is about all the tips of our noses, cheeks and fingertips can stand). I really like the area our apartment is in; the streets are really quiet, mostly residential and there is a lot of new construction and I love to go around and look at all the new houses being built (dreaming one day of having our own)! We even ventured to this little dairy store down the street that sells yummy ice cream, squeaky cheese and Gossner's flavored milk (my fav - I was so excited! I picked up a case of Strawberry milk and a tub of Moose tracks ice cream). Not too much else really has been going on. Last Saturday we were able to meet up with some of our best friends in Idaho Falls and go out to eat and just spend some quality time together. I miss my friends --- I'm still working on making some up here. I did talk for a half of a second to our neighbor and she has a little girl who just turned one - so who knows maybe I'll be brave enough to invite her for a play date. There have been plenty of Jazz games on to keep us busy. Lately Reese carries her favorite blankie around in her teeth (I wonder if she learned it from her cousin Ethan). I'm still puzzled to why she likes that blanket so much --- she has had so may cute ones made and she still dies if she doesn't have this one everywhere she goes. It was just a random piece of Bronco fleece to have while she watches the football games with daddy -- who would have thought this would have turned into her item of choice.
We've been doing video chats with Grandma and Grandpa and our Fam in Georgia. It's great for Reese to be able to see her cousin Annagrace -- they have fun showing each other their favorite toys and things they can say and do.

Yes every once in a while I do actually do Reese's hair. If I don't she looks like a scarecrow (an inheritance from me) --- I'm starting to give up on bows or clips -- they last about 5 seconds before she realizes they are there and rips them out.


Just pulling a funny face... notice the finger in the nose and eye.



1 comment:

The Bee Family said...

Oh cute pics! I love her little cowgirl outfit! I totally think you should have your neighbor over for a play date...she might be really cool! Not as cool as me..but who is?