Monday, July 20, 2009

Jackson

Probably Reese's favorite part of the whole trip.... our stop for lunch in Colter Bay. I let her play in the water and she loved it. She got to throw rocks and get all wet.
How can you not love that view. The Tetons are amazing.

Reese helping herself to the chicken salad.
We also went to see the Bar J. Reese wasn't at all interested in the music but LOVED the horses. We went out to see them like 10 times. These two were named Bert and Ernie. The pic above is just before the horse mistakes Reese's hair for some grass.


Not too sure what to think about the wagon ride.

Trying to escape the show. Sadly Reese and I spent the entire time outside... she did NOT want to sit in there and eat and enjoy the show. Oh well.

5 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Oh man I haven't been to Yellowstone in AGES! And I love the Bar J! It looks like Reese just loved being outside! I totally don't blame you for the leash thing..some circumstances just call for it!

Megan said...

Sorry that the Bar J didn't work out...and I don't know what it is about kids and horses, but Coop loves them too.
I haven't been to Yellowstone in forever either, I can't believe all the wildlife you saw, especially the bear...that's one I've always wanted to see there but never have. You sure have one cute little girl!

Dan n' Josie said...

Cute little Reese, I miss her, bring her to visit!!

The Higbees said...

Ha ha how cute!! Litlle Reese just fallin in the water.. And what's the deal with the bear?? Holy freak!

ksleightfam said...

Those are so fun, part of me can't wait til Konner walks.....well, acutally i can! He is already growing so fast! She is so cute, and getting so big. The pictures with the horses are really cute!