Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Better late than never...

Just a few random pics from the past few weeks. Haven't really gone anywhere and done much of anything but here ya go... Above: Reese and Mom after decorating her Christmas tree. We got some pink lights, and some silver and lime green balls and called it good (oh and of course a silver star to top it off). Reese is so proud of her little tree and it stays lit up most of the day in her room. We were going to use it as her nightlight too but with all the lights it's a bit too bright in her room for her to go to sleep.

Just some random pics...
Reese eating some popcorn (her favorite snack) and watching some Caillou with her baby. This is actually the only way to get her to sit still long enough to do something with her hair.
I know she looks a little shaggy here - but I wanted to snap a pic of her and her gingerbread house before I forgot -- so it just so happened to be this morning while she still had a little case of bed head.
Yesterday while Todd and I went shopping we left Reese with Grandma Z and they decorated gingerbread houses. Grandma showed her how to "glue" candy onto the house with frosting. She was so excited to show us her house when we got back.
Before Halloween my mom bought Reese her very own pumpkin -- here she is posing with it -- she loves it very much. For a while there she would cart it around everywhere she went.
Just a few funny faces... Sorry they are a little fuzzy I always forget to check and see if there are little fingerprints on my camera lens (thanks to Reese who loves to take pictures with Mommy's camera).


Well figured I better post at least one baby bump pic this is like 28 or so weeks with our little guy. I'm 30 weeks this week. I feel humongous of course -- already bigger than I was with Reese... and it's not the cute perfectly round bump... I'm kind of round all over... ugh. Last Dr. Appt went well -- passed my glucose test and the baby is measuring ahead of schedule (which I've heard before -- probably really means another big baby).
A quick little clip of Reese showing us her tree.
No big plans for Thanksgiving. We will be going to Preston this year -- we were supposed to go with Todd's family this time but Todd has to work Wednesday really late and Friday really early so we didn't want to travel all the way to SLC. I might actually hit up the early morning after Thanksgiving sales (which I've never done) and there are a few things that I can't pass up.

8 comments:

Candi said...

You have a cute bump! I'm already as big at 4 months with this little girl as I was at 9 months with Annagrace. I have a feeling this pregnancy is going to be MUCH different! Reese is so cute. All little girls should have their own pink tree!

The Bee Family said...

Oh my HECK those pictures make me miss you soooo bad! I think that your baby bump is adorable! And I can't believe that little Reese she is so cute and her hair is stinkin' long what the heck? You will love the Black Friday sales...this will be year five for me I never really need anything but it's just something to do.

Dan n' Josie said...

Your a cute little prego lady Kim!!! You always stay skinny while your pregnant.. Love the tree, and cute little Reese.

kandis said...

i love Reece's little tree! And her hair in pigtail braids is adorable!

Heather said...

Reese is such a cutie. I like her tree! Good luck with the Black Friday sales, people tend to get a little crazy!

Tina said...

Oh look at you!!! so cute with you little I mean big Belly!! She's so cute!! all the pictures of her!

You sure didnt call me...

ksleightfam said...

Cute pics Kim!!! I love the cute belly!!! So fun, and i'm excited for you guys!!! Nice job with the tree, and Reece is such a cute little girl!!!

Megan said...

Her gingerbread house is adorable! And I love her funny faces! Plus, you are so skinny...seriously, I would kill to be that skinny in normal life, not just pregnancy! Glad to hear things are going well! :)