Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

Reese, my mother and I stopped by the pumpkin walk in North Logan on our way home from shopping one day. I haven't been since probably elementary school. I thought it would be a really fun thing for Reese to see since she is currently obsessed with pumpkins (and by this I mean she points out everyone she can see with her little eyes and shouts "Pumpkin, Pumpkin" over and over again). I'm not going to lie - I was a little disappointed. There were only a few displays that I thought were really cute -- some looked like they were whipped up in 5 minutes (sorry but if all of them were as cute as the really cute ones it would have been really good). I'm sure some are offended by this remark but oh well.
Don't mind the random children that popped in while we were trying to take a picture. Which was extremely difficult since Reese was constantly distracted by the tennis players right next door.
Reese loved the pigs in this one.

She was more intrigued by the straw bales than the actual display.


Her favorite part was probably all the cut out they had there to take pictures in.


Even thought it didn't quite live up to my expectations it was still something fun for us to do and Reese liked it - and that's all that really matters. I'm sure we'll be back again.

2 comments:

Kyle and Jana Romney said...

You went to the pumpkin walk! Fun. You have a cute little lady bug there! She is getting so big!

Kimmie said...

the cutout pics are sooo cute