Sunday, November 1, 2009

Recent projects...

Here's a couple projects I had recently. It's been nice to have a couple things to work on. I get really bored at night and my friends were happy to pass along to me some work. It kind of makes me miss being in school and having constant things to work on. One of these days I should get ambitious and design my own scrapbook kits, but thinking about it kind of makes my head spin. I should enjoy my free time while I have it -- in a few short months I'll be busy busy. So for the next 3 months feel free to send me something to do. P.S. this is out of the goodness of my heart (that and I don't own the copyrights to these scrapbook kits so I can't charge). One year old announcement for my friend Jen.
A birth announcement for my friend Kate.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are so talented! I love both of the announcements...when I have baby #2 I'll send some stuff your way...Reese was so cute as a ladybug and she looked really happy to be at the pumpkin walk. I love the pumpkin walk...I can't believe you haven't been since elementary school! Thanks for the update! :)