Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look I'm actually blogging...

I know, I know I've been a horrible blogger lately. For the longest time I didn't have much to blog about but there have actually been a few things lately. I really didn't take as many pictures of everything that has been going on but I guess something is better than nothing. So 2 weeks ago we spent the whole week in Downey. Todd's brother Tim came home from his mission to Tonga and we had lots of family up.


Playing some basketball with Daddy and Uncle Tyler.


Making a 'Welcome Home' sign for Tim. We had lots of help.

Notice all the yellow marker -- that was Reese's contribution.

Watching Tim come off the plane in Pocatello. It's a very small airport so there aren't really "terminals" so we saw him land on a smaller plane and have to walk from the plane to the actual airport... it was quite cold that day too - a bit cooler than what he's been used to the last 2 years. I love Reese and Annagrace (her cousin) in this picture.

Tim meeting Reese for the first time (didn't get that great of a picture - thanks Tyler for being in the way - every time I tried to take a picture). I was pregnant when Tim left for his mission so it was fun for Reese to meet another Uncle.
This was the first time in who knows how long that Todd's entire family was together (never in the 4 years we've been married). One brother's family lives in Georgia and another in Colorado so it's almost impossible to have everyone there at once. It was fun spending time with everyone, especially for the little girls (there are only 3 grand kids -- all girls) and they were able to all play/destroy together.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love all the updates!! I cant believe you can bread her hair already, now Im going to have to try it!! Shes so cute!