Monday, September 28, 2009

Homebodies

Just a few pics from around the house... Today we actually made it to the library! We got our card quite a few weeks ago but for some reason haven't made it back. Today we desperately needed something to do - so we went. Reese checked out her first library book EVER! She has been obsessed with pumpkins lately, mostly due to their presence everywhere with the upcoming holiday. They had fall and Halloween books on display everywhere and we found one called Mouse's First Halloween. She was soo excited to get a book with pumpkins in it (hopefully it doesn't get destroyed - it makes me nervous since I don't really let her look at non-board books very often).
These pics aren't from today but another day when she decided she wanted to watch Elmo's World The Wild Wild West. She loves it! Her favorite part is when they do the country dancing. I don't know why she does this but at that specific part she always pulls her Elmo chair in the middle of the room and dances around the chair like crazy - it's quite funny. She even had to make sure she found her hat, Elmo and horse to watch the show with. It was nice for her to be entertained so I could get some laundry folded (without any help).
This is her dancing around her chair.
Today we got a little more creative and made a slide out of my folding sewing table. I realize its probably not the safest thing in the world, but thankfully she is still light enough to not break it. She was so excited to show Daddy when he got home for lunch.
Weeeeee!

4 comments:

Dan n' Josie said...

Kim, your so funny...you should so come visit us, we get bored too!!

The Bee Family said...

hehehe that whole posts just made me smile!

ksleightfam said...

I love the creativity you have!! I would never think of making a table into a slide!! You must be the coolest mom!!!!!

Tina said...

Hey- you are so funny, I love your blog, you make me smile!! I am sooo excited for you to have a baby boy!! Its so fun to have both!! It makes it nice to not feel like you might not get a boy you know!!