Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter...

Our cute little baby and her easter basket... some books, a new outfit and lamb.... she looks thrilled don't you think
This little bunny found a carrot... and likes her new books...
Our internet is actually working for a second so I'm quickly posting some of our Easter pics. Reese found a surprise from the Easter bunny...
We also went to Downey and Preston for Easter to spend some time with the grandparents. It ended up being a really nice day... with some great food and candy. Sorry I'll write more when I know the internet won't cut out at any second.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

There is something so natural about seing a darling baby dressed as a bunny, especially ones who have irresistable cheeks! Incredibly cute - good job Welches!

Megan said...

Super cute! I love the picture with the carrot!

Ash said...

I love that first picture! She's adorable with the little bunny ears and the expression is priceless! So adorable!