Monday, March 17, 2008

Hoppy St. Patricks Day...

Ok, so it's not quite Easter yet.. we should be doing something for St. Patty's Day... but they don't exactly have a leprechaun in the mall (she is at least wearing green). When Reese and Todd came and visited me at work today I thought maybe she should get here picture taken with the cheesy Easter Bunny. I think Todd said it only took like 4-5 tries to get her actually smiling and looking at the camera... thanks to Todd jingling his keys. I love that she is easily entertained.

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

she's sooooo cute! i miss the baby!

Megan said...

I love her smile! How did you do all of the cutsie things to your blog? Do you need photoshop to do that? You always were the tech-savvy one! :)

Jackie said...

What a fun picture! Just be glad she isn't screaming for fear of the bunny....

Tina said...

I agree, the bunny -kinda scary! But really who is looking at the bunny! She is so cute in that little green outfit!!

Ash said...

I'll also say, the bunny is a little creepy, but any holiday character who sits in the mall around their holiday kinda is... Little Reese, though. What a doll!!

The Bee Family said...

Okay seriously she is so cute! I'm so sad we missed you guys in sacrament meeting Sunday. Oh and I hope that LOST was worth missing yummy dessert and US at applebee's the other day. You little Fart! Hope to see you soon.