Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our funny little girl...

I know this isn't the greatest quality... but whenever I bust out the video camera she stops whatever she is doing that we want to capture and is immediately distracted by the camera.. so I had to use my phone... she absolutely loves her dad... He uses her as his little puppet to make her dance to certain songs and for some reason whenever she does this one she just cracks right up... we've tried others like the macarana (sp) and soldier boy... not quite as fun for her I guess...

2 comments:

Ash said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!! She's just getting so darn big!!

Tina said...

She is sooo cute!! wow, what size is she wearing now a days.. I have something that I have been meaning to send for so long... I hope its not to small!! LOVE the New LOOK of the blog!! SOOO Cute!