Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Knock on wood...

Like father like daughter... I hear Todd was also a thumb sucker. Most of the time she will spit out her binkie and suck on her thumb... must taste better. It usually takes her a minute to get only her thumb in her mouth... she starts off putting her whole fist in her mouth and then eventually narrowing it down to just one appendage.
She just looked so dang cute in this one I couldn't help but put it on here. These are just some funny pics I took with my phone last night.... She is just all smiles all the time now.....

I was happy to report at our last doctor appointment that Reese hadn't been sick yet... well so much for that. Sunday I felt sick thinking it was just allergies... no such luck... hello flu!!! Reese picked up the same symptoms yesterday and all day today I've been sucking boogers out of her nose with the booger sucker thing and inhaling the wonderful vapors from the humidifier. It stinks to be sick and taking care of someone else that is sick. Thankfully Todd isn't at the moment he is wonderful to get me more Kleenex's and cold medicine.

3 comments:

Ash said...

What a great little smile! It sucks to have a sick baby--especially when you're sick, too! My condolences on that one!! BOO!! I can't believe she's already 2 months old!!

Tina said...

She is such a doll!!! I am so sorry your sick!! I hate sick baby's too. Im sorry!! It is sooo cute her sucking her thumb, Sadie wont suck anything but me.

Jackie said...

Too cute! Enjoy the moments when thumbsucking is cute and a little more acceptable. Not to scare you but I was a TA for a college course and there was a girl in my class that would always suck her thumb and was not very discreet about it. My baby was never really attached to anything but some times I wished he were... The grass is always greener on the other side huh? Great post!