Thursday, August 19, 2010

26

This past week we celebrated my birthday. 26, not a very significant age - except that it is a little closer to 30. Wow just saying t-h-i-r-t-y is strange... I guess it's good I've still got 4 more years before I have to worry about that. Anyways, so we've been kind of doing things all week and counting it as part of my birthday celebration. Todd's mom and 2 brothers came up one day and we went bowling. Sunday we went down to Preston and my mother and grandmother fixed a glorious birthday feast including Nan Fried Chicken, twice baked potatoes, lime cheesecake, and rainbow chip cupcakes. It was quite Delish! Todd had to work on my actual birthday but he made me french toast for breakfast. Yum! Above we are testing out the new tripod I got for my bday. It's nice to have the whole family in one picture - sorry if anyone is offended by Todd in his underwear top. Todd also got me season 1 of Parks and Recreation. Reese even picked out a present for me/her. Todd took her to the store to pick out a small thing (a beanie baby puppy) and right after they bought it she told me what it was. She didn't exactly understand the whole surprise part of it. They even wrapped it up and she told me everyday that there was a puppy inside. Needless to say she has adopted the puppy as her own.
One day for lunch we made homemade pizzas... and it tasted just like pizza from Fredrico's -I'm not even kidding it was the weirdest thing.

No comments: