Friday, August 20, 2010

Rexburg Temple

Yesterday Todd had the morning off so we asked Reese what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to go see the temple. Since we're moving next week it was nice to go up there for probably the last time.
I tried to take a couple pics of these two. This is the closest to both of them smiling I could get. Reese will smile on command (usually a huge cheeser smile), but then when we try to get Boston's attention to smile Reese has lost all focus. So this is what you get.
The breeze didn't help with the pictures either. So Reese's hair ended up all over her face.
So you'll notice Reese and her/my dog. This is the puppy she picked out for my birthday. She takes him everywhere.

Reese wanted to go inside.


1 comment:

The Higbees said...

Yay I can't wait for you guys to move here!! Give us a call and we can come help you or I can even take the kids while you guys get stuff done.. Addie and Reese would have a party!! Anyway I think we need to go out to dinner one night for your birtday when you get here.