Thursday, February 12, 2009

About mi esposo...

Our Wedding announcement Photo.




Such a wonderful daddy!

Something he is never allowed to do ever again - he looks like freaking Mario!!!


The night we got engaged -- not the best photo I waited til just recently to get these developed off the disposable camera and the pictures were all really crummy looking.

The first time I met Todd -- summer 2001.

New Daddy!

1. Where did you meet your husband? I met him at Grand Targhee the summer before our Senior year in high school. We were both attending a convention for school. I became really good friends with a girl from Downey in my group who introduced me to Todd.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We didn't start dating until after his mission our first date was June 1st and we were engaged November 12th so about 6 months.

3. How long have you been married? It will be 3 years next week.

4. What does he do that surprises you? it surprises me when I ask him to take out the garbage and he actually does it...j/k he is really good at little surprises like flowers when I least expect it or even simple things like picking me up a mt. dew on the way home from work.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?Physical feature? When I very first met him I was so in love with his hair. He had the cute skater looking hair that flipped out on the ends. He's just handsome. I also love his size in comparison to myself... I need to feel protected.
6. What is his best quality? Even after 3 years he still treats me the way he did when we were dating. He is very respectful towards me (even though I am a brat sometimes). My opinion is very important to him. He is a wonderful father.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? mostly just babe -- when he's being a goof he calls me kimberlee.
8. What is his favorite food? He really like lasagna -- I think he just likes food in general.

9. What is his favorite sport? He is a sports fanatic. It just depends on the season -- probably football and basketball are the top. He also loves soccer, tennis, golf -- pretty much any sport.
10. When and where did you first kiss? Just outside my backdoor at the end of one of our dates. The first kiss is always so anticipated and my hair blew right in the way of our lips so it was kind of a hairy first kiss.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Since we're so busy just being able to be together as a family without having any other obligations -- we can just chill and enjoy each others company.

12. Do you have any children? Just our one year old girl Reese!

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is pretty good with a finger skateboard!

14. How old is he? Turned 25 last month.

15. Who said I love you first? Todd did and all I said back was "me too." It's scary when the L word is first mentioned, I don't think it was quite the response he was looking for.

16. What is his favorite music? He likes everything but country. Reel Big Fish, Beastie Boys (I think his favorite song in the entire world is Sabatoge), Zebrahead, and a lot more. He doesn't listen to a lot of Hip-Hop/Rap unless it's Old skool like LL, Tupac or Run DMC. (I'm trying to think about what is in his CD case).

17. What do you admire most about him? That he honors his priesthood. I am very grateful that he is worthy to provide such a wonderful blessing in our home.

18. What is his favorite color? I always ask him this and I don't ever really get a response. I guess blue - but he likes red and black too. Actually now that I think about it whenever I've asked him this he usually responds with clear.
19. Will he read this? I highly doubt it. I pretty much take care of the blog -- he only looks at it when I ask him to.

20. I tag...Everyone with a husband!

No comments: