Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update...

So there is an end in sight... I had my 39 week appointment today, and I'm scheduled to be induced Tuesday February 2nd (if he doesn't come on his own sooner). I can't help but feel happy to know I only have to "suffer" being pregnant for 6 more days (at the most). Naturally thinking about having little Boston actually here presents a whole new list of fears and worriments (if that is a word). I pray that everything goes well! If it runs as smooth as Reese's induction I've got absolutely nothing to fear, but as I watch a more and more episodes of A Baby Story on TLC I keep freaking myself out (a simple solution would be to not watch that show). I'm supposed to go in at 7:30 in morning. I also went in the morning when I had Reese and she was born by 5:42 that evening. There is always the possibility of Boston arriving before Tuesday but I highly doubt that is going to happen. I am so grateful to my Dr. who suggested the induction at today's appointment. He also asked how large Reese was when she was born and when I responded with 9lbs 10oz he told me to expect another 9 pounder. Oh joy! Really I am excited I like large sturdy babies, anything smaller would seem too fragile.

So I'll keep you posted. Expect some pics early next week!

2 comments:

The Bee Family said...

WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to see him!

The Higbees said...

Wahoo!! Keep us updated!! Everything will go great!!