Sunday, January 27, 2008

The day after Todd's Birthday...

Ok I don't really know how this worked out... but I think this picture is hilarious!! Reese gives it one thumb up!! I think the expression on her face adds to the photo as well... what a goof ball...

Dad jingles his keys in attempt to get a smile...
She sleeps pretty much anyway and anywhere... here she is sprawled out on mom's lap while the jazz game was on... not a good sign for dad if sports are putting her to sleep (she's must get that from her mother). Dad and Uncle Thomas are failing in their mission to brainwash her to be an avid spots fanatic.
Yesterday was Todd's birthday, but since their band had a show and Todd also had to work we couldn't really celebrate yesterday so today we had everyone come over for cake and ice cream. I know I should be a professional cake decorator... I worked with what I had, and since it was gobbled up in a matter of minutes I didn't think it really mattered too much what it looked like prior (it still tasted yummy!!!)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the thumbs up picture, so cute! I think your cake looks wonderful and I'm guessing it is chocolate since it looks like chocolate so you can't go wrong there.

Tina said...

Oh your soo lucky that she takes a bink!! Sadie will not for anything take one... so then she wants to suck and she drinks way to much and then Wammmmoooo throws up everywhere!!! I have this happen about every other day... if not every!! sometimes even 2 times a day!! Luckily I have a washer here, for free!!

OH SHE IS A DOLL!!