Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just some more pics I thought I would post...

Her rubber chubby cheeks... She always falls asleep when she gets burped... such a rough life...especially when you are only a couple weeks old..
Wide awake... **just a side note these pj's no longer fit her.. she is a growing girl
Candi this picture is just for you.. I was told by G & G Welch while they were visiting one day that Annagrace slept the same way...
Even though she's only a few days old Dad can get a smile from here when he tickles her... (that or she just relieved herself of some gas...)
Reese just wondering why her parents keep taking fifty thousand pictures of her...

2 comments:

Candi said...

Awe! Yes GG Welch is right. I thought it was just a Daddy/Daughter thing b/c Tyler sleeps like that, but I guess it runs through the whole family!

Tina said...

Everyone says its gas, but I don't believe them!! They Are Smiling at us!! AND even if it is gas.. who cares..ITS A SMILE!! SO DONT TELL ME OH THATS JUST GAS!! okay sorry alot of people always were saying oh its just gas but IT Wasent!! Im done~
Cute Pictures!!!! she is a doll