Monday, January 14, 2008















ok so they are finally here... sorry everyone it took me so long to get these pics on here. the internet at our house wasn't working and having a newborn it isn't so easy to get outside the house---- so reese roxee welch was born december 28, 2007. we went in at about 6:30 am to the hospital to get me started... things moved a lot faster than they had anticipated and she was born 5:42 pm. Reese was 9lbs 10oz... (yes she is a very healthy robust girl) 21 inches. We are so happy to finally have her home. So I don't know how often I'll be able to put pictures on here... Reese and I plan to come and have lunches with Dad in between his classes so hopefully then I'll be able to update the blog then...so here are some pics of our girl over the last 2 1/2 weeks... the pic of her naked was taken a couple hours after she was born after her first bath...isn't she a doll

4 comments:

Tina said...

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, Kim she is sooooo cute, and that hair!! oh I love it!! wow-9.10 that is good and healthy!! She is a doll!! just beautiful! Oh and you already have a ton of cute clothes!! Is there something you need?? Bows, toys??? let me know so you dont get something you have a ton of!! And I dont know where that crap of paper I wrote your address on so you can email it to me or leave me a comment! CONGRATS Kim you will be the best mom!! I wish we lived closer so that I could come and play!!

Ash said...

Hey Kimmy! Congrats!! She is such a cutie! You are one heck of a woman to have such a short labor and such a big baby all in your first pregnancy! Little Reese is so dang adorable! Hey, we need to get your address. We have a little gift that we'd like to send your way. Well, enjoy that sweet little baby! They grow up so dang fast! Congrats~from the fam!

Megan said...

Kimberlee! She is super cute! I'm glad to know you have a blog...I'll stop in more often. I think you did a great job, with the baby and the nursery. I love the pink! If you ever want to stop by, my blog address is megs-pursuit-of-happiness.blogspot.com. Yeah, its a long one but that's where I'm at. Such a cute girl...I'm jealous. I'm glad all is well...you deserve it!
Megan Gleason Swenson

Candi said...

Yes I was very excited to see that you FINALLY posted pictures. I have been checking your blog daily since her birth waiting for them. She is very cute and I'm so excited that you always have a bow on her head. That reminds me that I need to send you some Candibands! I hope everything is going smoothly and she is a happy easy going baby for you. We love you and can't wait to meet her!