Sunday, January 20, 2008

In the last 3 weeks...


So Friday we celebrated Reese's 3 week birthday... ok we didn't really celebrate... but it's crazy to think she's been here for that long... and not to sound like a nerdy parent so soon... but she is getting so big all ready!!! She is so much more alert, she is definitely more aware of us (mom and dad) her eyes will follow us, and she recognizes our voices. We have also slept a lot less these last few weeks. Most nights she sleeps pretty well... we maybe have to get up and do 1-2 early morning feedings... but lately she has her night and day mixed up. It's not that she spends the whole night crying she's just wide awake... and she will only fuss if you try to lay her in her bassinet. I'm kind of worried one of these nights... when I'm holding her she'll just flop out of my arms - since I usually fall asleep while I'm holding her. The picture above is one Todd snapped while mom and Reese were catching up on some much needed sleep. It's definitely a struggle for me to get used to...

2 comments:

Ash said...

What a cute photo! I love it!!

Tina said...

You will get use to her sleeping in your arms, I know I was so scared I was going to drop her but I havent yet... and she sleeps on me still! Yeah I know she is getting alittle old for that but she sleeps soundly when she is so close!