Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ok, Megan I filled this out...

4 Jobs You've Had:
1. Manager @ Downeast Outfitters
2. Alltel Rep.
3. Fred Meyer Jewelers Sales Assc.
4. Samuels Jewelers Sales Assc.

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Pocatello, ID
2. Preston, ID
3. Pocatello, ID
4. Preston, ID (sorry I don't move much)

4 T.V. Shows You Love to Watch
1. Lost
2. Scrubs
3. almost anything on HGTV
4. Real World Road Rules challenge ( i get sucked into it every season--i'm lame)

4 Places You've Been on Vacation
1. Columbus, GA
2. Nauvoo, IL
3. Fullerton, CA
4. Puerto Vallarta, MEX

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. Blogger
2. Babycenter.com
3. Myspace
4. Hotmail

4 of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Lime Cheesecake
2. My grandmas chicken
3. Twice baked potatoes
4. reese's peanut butter cups

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. at my mom's (only because i'm home alone and i haven't seen her for a couple weeks)
2. in the future when i've graduated from college and i have a successful business (if that ever happens)
3. at the beach stretched out in the warm sand
4. in the future after i've regained my prepregnancy body

2 comments:

Tina said...

Man, Kim you have lived in allot of different places! Teeeheehee

Megan said...

Thanks for making my day by filling out this random survey. :) Hope all is well with the little one!