Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tired Stinky Baby

Hey all just thought you might like a more 3-D view of the baby and not just photos. I took this video last Thursday (my long day) Todd has school from 8-12 and then works from 1-11 so Reese and I spend a lot of time together. I'm sure she is sick of me by now. I know this video probably isn't exciting to most but for those of you who are unable to see her in person it's a little more personal. She does make her first little squeal like sound that isn't a grunt, cry, or yell (the only sounds she has made prior to this day)... most of the first part is her trying to decide if she's tired or not but then once she has a little gas issue.. she perks up -- enjoy

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thats not fair you need to have your dumb baby talk on there!!! that is the funnest part at that age!! haa haa no she is a doll!!