Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just a few minutes old...



So here are a couple pics I forgot to post. These were taken moments after she arrived. Don't mind me not looking my best I just spent the last 20 minutes or so pushing out a 10lb watermelon. I was seriously pushing so hard I thought my head was going to explode. (Surprisingly I really didn't feel anything... thank you modern medicine --- highly recommended for anyone going into labor). **Side note: I was also being stitched up at this same moment this picture was taken...I seriously sat there spread eagle for like an hour while the resident (who I could tell hadn't delivered many babies) sewed me up... I made sure to tell Todd to not allow that part of the action to be photographed... not a pleasant scene.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yeah, thank heavens for the meds!! I wouldn't have it any other way!! I like to enjoy the baby after the pushing!!