Sunday, April 6, 2008

Growing, growing, growing..

We are now taking big girl baths... it's a lot easier than trying to do it in her little tub or the sink. Plus we can splash!!! Which Reese thinks is pretty cool.. she actually likes taking baths now.
Check out my new shoes... She had to have some Etnies like mom and dad... When I saw them I just couldn't resist even though she will probably only wear them for a short time.. I just might have to get the same ones in the next size up too!!! I just love them.
She is getting super slobbery!!! Which is always great fun especially when I'm lugging her around somewhere in public and she's been eating part of my shirt.. so I have wet spots all over... she also likes to grab onto my shirt and pull it down so I'm constantly having to adjust my clothes so I don't flash the whole world.
She likes to blow bubbles.. you can't tell from the picture but she would blow bubbles and then a big string of spit would land on Todd.. it was pretty funny that was getting spat on.
She loves to stand up.. I don't know if it's just the better perspective of the world she's getting or what... but she cries when you lay her back down.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Wow!! Tell Reese Aunt Candi said she is "Cutie, cute, cute!" (You have to say it with a Southern Accent!)

Megan said...

She is super cute...and the older she gets I think she looks more like Todd. I like her shoes too!