Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reese and Mom...

Already so vain... Reese loves to see her reflection... probably because she knows how cute she is. The reason I look like such a dork is because I was trying to get her to laugh... no such luck. This is us in front of the mirror in our bathroom.
She's all mine and I couldn't be happier... she is such a joy to have in our home. I was so blessed with such a good baby... and believe me for those of you that know me really well there is no way I could have handled anything different.
Kate came up this weekend.. and Reese and Sadie chilled on the couch while we shouted and made ridiculous sounds to try and get them to smile at the same time. Sadie was too distracted by Reese's shoes and Reese always freezes when there is a camera in her face.. so no such luck. As you can see from the picture Reese is quite drooly and her shirt is soaked.

Not much else going on this week... Monday Todd and I are going to a jazz game. It will be nice to get out the house... and the city for part of the day.

Lots of things going on at work next week -- as we prepare to move into our new store!! I am so excited!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

That's not dorky, that's a happy Mommy face (I have to tell myself this over and over when I look at our own pictures!)