Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Night Out...


So yesterday we actually got out of Pocatello and went somewhere. Way back in January for Todd's birthday I gave him a coupon to go to any jazz game (since I had no idea which one he might like to go to) -- So we finally went last night to the last home game and saw them play the Rockets. I got off work a little early so we could do a few more things while we were down there (to make it a little more worth the gas money). So we wandered around the gateway mall -- found a pink Carlos Boozer jersey for Reese, and ate at Applebee's. We still had about an hour to kill after that so we wandered around the Church History Musem (a kind sister told us everything she knew about the old tabernacle.. it was quite interesting).

Me and Todd were talking about how things come so easily to us now days.. people are a lot more impatient and ungrateful. So my goal is to be more patient and grateful.

Anyways after that we headed to the game and enjoyed our seats up in the nose bleeds. It was fun regardless of our poor man seats (just being there is fun enough). I swear every single person on our row got up fifty million times to go get more beer, bathroom breaks or whatever.. it was quite annoying I wanted to yell at them all, but I didn't - like I said I'm trying to be more patient.

After the game we headed home and stayed the night at my mom's house (where Reese was) and came home to Poky this morning since I had to work. So all in all it was a nice escape from everything. Naturally everything was here when we returned (including my dirty dishes and messy house).

4 comments:

Candi said...

Are you blonde now?

Dan n' Josie said...

I find it hilarious that you say you want to be more patient and then in the very next paragraph you say how you just wanted to yell at those people...oh kim kim kim, you crack me up..

Candi said...

email me at candiwelch@gmail.com, I don't have your email address.

Megan said...

Sounds like fun! We wanted to go to the Spurs game for my birthday but never got around to it. I love how you got Reese a little Carlos Boozer jersey. Cute!