Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our basketball watching girl...

I know I have mentioned it before but Reese loves to watch basketball!!! Naturally she tuned in the NCAA championship game with her dad. It's hilarious to watch when Todd flips through the the channels she is easily distracted by her toys or her mom talking to her but once basketball is on -- she's like a zombie. I'm not sure what it is but it cracks me up. (She was rooting for Memphis in case you care to know-the underdog). She also loves to watch the jazz games with dad (Carlos Boozer is her favorite player). Todd just mentioned to me that hopefully she has the same reaction when Bronco season starts up again (the Denver Broncos that is for all you not sport watching people).

I am so excited that tomorrow is my day off. I need to get some groceries because we are feeding the missionaries on friday. (Oh gosh someone besides my own family has to eat my cooking... dangerous)!! It should be fun though. As much as I wish I could just sit home and relax I need to get a million things done. -- My goal is to get Annagrace's birthday present mailed off tomorrow (if your reading this Candi). I get so frustrated when I make a list of things I want to get accomplished each day and I don't get half of them done. I should be happy though if I get anything done. We'll see how productive I am. I just hate having really only one day to get things done. Usually by the time I get home from work during the week I'm too exhausted to be out and about. I just want to come home and chill. Therefore my day off is jam packed with the things I've put off doing every other day. Sorry I'm just rambling now.

3 comments:

Candi said...

oh course I am reading!! That's so sweet of you to send her a gift, but there is NO hurry. Enjoy your day off.

Dan n' Josie said...

Oh sweet is the word, you put me as your best friend!! your my best friend too lover...love you..

Ash said...

Reese and her basketball is too cute! I don't if it was all of the baseball we watched while I was pregnant or what (and we watched a LOT--I was pregnant with her during the 2004 World Series), but she's been a Red Sox fan from day 1! Last year she was looking for "Big Papi" and "Manny" especially while the Sox were batting. Anyways, I didn't mean to go on and on, but it's funny what kids gravitate toward!