Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just for fun..

A - Attached or single? attached
B - Best friend? boy: Todd; girl: Josie
C - Cake or pie? Not a big fan of pie so I would have to say cake... rainbow chip is my favorite
D - Day of choice? Thursday... it's my day off but stinks also because Todd has class all morning and work the whole rest of the day and night
E - Essential item? Whatever keeps the child happy (food, toys, clean diaper)
F - Favorite color? Green
G - Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms.. they are more fun to eat.. you can play with them more
H - Hometown? Preston, ID
I - Indulgences? Shopping for things for Reese, Photoshop & Illustrator, and lately I've been crazy about chocolate... It will just hit me sometime during the day and I've got to have it
J - January or July? July sounds nice right about now
K - Kids? Just our little pip squeak Reese
L - Life isn't complete without? My hubba hubby, and Reese
M- Marriage date? February 16, 2006
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 older bros and one younger (and a bunch of in laws)
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges are mighty tasty
P - Phobias or fears? Ghosts (I hate scary movies.. they make me a nut case and I think there are all sorts of things lurking around) I also hate spiders... with a passion
Q - Quote? no idea
R - Reason to smile? I'm getting a hang of this being a mom thing!
S- Season of choice? Fall
T - Tag six: I'll tag anyone who wants to do this!
U - Unknown fact about me? At 4-H camp a cat had kittens in my sleeping bag (not while I was in it.. just to clarify)
V - Vegetable? Peas
W - Worst habit? procrastination
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Don't really want either anytime soon...
Y - Your favorite food? My grandmas chicken and twice baked potatoes
Z - Zodiac sign? Leo: all I know is that it doesn't really describe me a whole lot... lions are supposed to be courageous and I'm pretty timid

1 comment:

Candi said...

Well thank you very much for the pick me up. I've been feeling like a fat, ugly Mama lately. You made my day today!