Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just a Lazy Sunday...

So not too much going on today... we had stake conference early this morning and after that home teachers came over... which left the rest of the day to just relax. We had a nice dinner and watched a few episodes of Scrubs and then decided to go for a walk. The weather is perfect... not too hot or cold with a slight warm breeze... I really wish I could have this temperature all year round. It gets way too hot for me in the summer. On our way back we stopped at the playground at our apartments and put Reese in the swing. She really liked it. Unfortunately we didn't our camera and I just had my phone, so the quality isn't the best.


Sorry this video really is quite poor -- one of these days I'll upload some videos from our actual video camera.

The rest of the week was busy... we opened up our new store at my work. Grandma Poole came up and we went shopping up to Idaho Falls. Todd had a show friday night - they opened for Jeremy Buck and the Bang up at the ISU campus in Idaho Falls... So we've been busy. Hopefully things slow down this week. Reese does have her 4 month check up on Thursday which means more shots. Not looking forward to that -- I am curious to see how much she's grown. I swear she grows and inch every five minutes (breaks my heart). Anywho... sorry for the lame post today... I'll be more on the ball this week.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey, cute pictures, I love lazy Sundays!! So Rexburg hu, lucky you!! You will like it, it is fun up there, I liked managing apt. because you didnt have to pay rent and you got cable and Ethan got to work with me and I got paid, so if your interested in that I would apply everywhere, I worked for Rexburg Housing, you can go to REXBURGHOUSING.COM But if you dont have to work then I would just look at some 4 plexes I lived in Andrews place I loved it. I will call Kylie Christenson she just moved back with her new hubby and I will see where they liked!