Saturday, May 24, 2008

As Promised...


Finally here are our pictures!! I got them back earlier this week but didn't have time to scan them... plus we were having some computer issues (overheating or something)... So since they are scanned they aren't as good as the real thing... and there maybe a few dust particles here and there... just try to ignore that.
There are a couple that I didn't put on here.. but they weren't very cute... I'm not sure why I picked them at all to get printed.. they must have looked better when I picked them out that day...but overall we ended up with some really cute ones. In the photo above she would never keep her hands right under her she kept sticking them out... which made it difficult to crop the photo to a usable size.

Don't mind the bad cropping job on my part... I was trying to get this done in a hurry.
She just loves her tootsies!!! The photographer... was wondering if we would be able to get her to grab her toes.. and I knew it would be no problem as soon as you lay her down they are in her hands or her mouth.
Our chubby little girl... the typical 4 month old physique. That's what 6 oz of formula will do you every few hours.

Candi I told you we had a matching outfit.. Hopefully it will be big enough by the time we head out to Georgia... She's just growing, growing, growing!!!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Too cute!! It makes me worry that I'm going to regret never going to get studio pictures. If the outfit doesn't fit when you get here, then darn it, we'll just have to go shopping and buy more matching outfits!

The Bee Family said...

seriously how cute is she?! How fun she's getting so big I can't believe it! We miss you lots so we'll have to get together soon!